ANTIGUA & BARBUDA Citizenship by Investment
The largest English-speaking Leeward Islands in the Caribbean, Antigua & Barbuda attracts thousands of tourists due to its finest white sand beaches and beautiful waters. With some 365 beaches of clean turquoise waters, the lush tropical islands of Antigua and Barbuda are an inviting paradise and considered to be one of the most beautiful places in the world. Tourism is the key driver of Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and generates around 60% of the island’s income, with key target markets being the U.S., Canada and Europe.
Antigua and Barbuda is a member of the United Nations, the British Commonwealth, CARICOM and the Organisation of American States among many other international organisations. Holders of the Antigua and Barbuda passport enjoy visa-free travel to more than 130 countries, including the U.K. and the countries of the Schengen area.
Citizens of Antigua and Barbuda benefit from low-income tax and no capital gains tax, no estate taxes and no taxes on the worldwide income.
- Application process – the application process is fast and generally completed in 3-4 months.
- Travel requirement - applicants don’t have to travel to Antigua & Barbuda for the application process.
- Qualifying criteria - no interview, education or managerial experience is required. Applicants must have required funds, be of outstanding character, hold no criminal record and be in excellent health.
- Dependants – applicants can add their spouse, dependent children up to 28 years of age, parents and grandparents above the age of 58 years to the application.
- Investment Options – applicants must either make a non – refundable contribution to the National Development Fund (donation) or invest in an approved real estate project.
- Visa-free travel – holders of Antigua & Barbuda passport can travel to more than 130 countries without a visa including, the UK, the countries of the Schengen area, Singapore, Hong Kong, etc.