Bulgaria Residency By Investment
Breath-taking mountains, magnificent golden beaches bustling cosmopolitan cities – Bulgaria offers them all. A perfect mix of historic and contemporary experiences, Bulgaria is a perfect setting for those looking to expand their business in Europe. Bulgaria is a full member of the European Union, with the second fastest growing economy and the lowest tax burden of the Union. Bulgaria is a member of almost all major international organisations including the United Nations, the European Union, OSCE and many others.
The Bulgarian Investor Program for Residence and Citizenship is a fast-track pathway to Bulgarian permanent residency and eventual EU citizenship.
Investors can apply for citizenship after five years of getting the residence or choose to fast-track their citizenship application after two years of getting the residence by doubling their investment. Citizenship does not require an individual to know the Bulgarian language or reside in Bulgaria. The holders of Bulgarian Passport can travel to more than 155 countries without a visa including the UK, the countries of the Schengen area, Japan, New Zealand, Canada, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong etc.
- Residency granted within six to nine months with minimal travel to Bulgaria.
- Citizenship can be fast-tracked and obtained after two years of getting residence.
- Residents are exempt from the mandatory physical residence.
- Investment in Government approved bonds. The investment can be financed as well.
- No language requirements for residence or citizenship.
- Applicants must have required funds, be of outstanding character, hold no criminal record and be in excellent health.
- Lowest tax rates and free-trade environment within the EU.