Cyprus Citizenship by Investment
Cyprus, the land of sunshine is a perfect mix of cultures from the east and west. Lying at the crossroads of Europe, Africa and Asia, Cyprus is an important hub boasting beautiful mountains, secluded beaches and great natural beauty with uncompromising cosmopolitan city life. Prime location, ideal climate, first-class infrastructure, safe environment, and great tax and financial benefits have made Cyprus a top choice for investors and businessman seeking citizenship through investment.
Cyprus is a member of the United Nations, the British Commonwealth, a full member of the European Union (EU), and all other major international organisations. Obtaining the citizenship of Cyprus through investment is one of the fastest ways of becoming a European resident and citizen. Being a member of the European Union, Cyprus citizens have an unrestricted right to live, work and travel anywhere in the EU. Citizens of Cyprus also have the right to attend schools or universities within any EU country for free or with reduced tuition rates. Cyprus ranks very high on the Index of Economic Freedom, Forbes Best Countries for Business, Ease of Doing Business, Global Competitiveness Index and many other international rankings.
Cyprus passport allows its holders to travel to more than 155 countries visa-free including, the UK, the countries of the Schengen area and the EU, Canada, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong and many others.
- Application process – the application process is fast and generally completed in 6-8 months.
- Travel requirement – applicants don’t have to physically reside during and after the application process and are required to travel only once to Cyprus.
- Qualifying criteria - no interview, education or managerial experience is required. Applicants must have required funds, be of outstanding character, hold no criminal record and be in excellent health.
- Dependants – applicants can add their spouse, dependent children up to 28 years of age and parents to the application.
- Investment Options – applicants must either make an investment in real estate or a business or a combination of both in Cyprus.
- Visa-free travel – holders of Cyrus passport can travel to more than 155 countries without a visa including, the UK, the countries of the Schengen area, Canada, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong and many others.