Grenada Citizenship by Investment
Grenada, the Isle of spice, is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful countries in the Caribbean. Unspoilt and exotic, Grenada attracts many visitors with its beautiful mountain peaks, hidden coves, spice plantations, and lush verdant rain forests. Grenada has one of the most picturesque waterfronts in all the Caribbean and offers culture, fun, and friendliness typical of the authentic Caribbean life. Thousands of tourist throng to Grenada every year and tourism is Grenada’s main economic force. Grenada’s beaches have been ranked amongst the best in the world and with the construction of large cruise ship piers and esplanades, the tourism industry has seen many folds increase with a lot of cruise ships visiting every day.
Grenada is a member of the United Nations, the British Commonwealth, CARICOM, the Organisation of American States, OECS and many other international organisations. Holders of Grenadian passport enjoy visa-free travel to over 126 countries including the U.K., the countries of the Schengen area, Singapore, China, etc. Grenada is one of the very few nations whose citizens can travel to China without a visa. Under the E-2 visa program signed between Grenada and the United States, the citizens of Grenada running a substantial business can reside in the US.
Grenada has no foreign income, wealth, gift, inheritance, or capital gains tax. There is no restriction on the repatriation of profits and imported capital. Generous incentive packages exist including corporate tax incentives, full exemption from import duties, tax relief benefits, and export allowance.
- Application process – the application process is fast and generally completed in 3-4 months.
- Travel requirement - applicants don’t have to travel to Grenada for the application process.
- Qualifying criteria - no interview, education or managerial experience is required. Applicants must have required funds, be of outstanding character, hold no criminal record and be in excellent health.
- Dependants – applicants can add their spouse, dependent children up to 25years of age, parents and grandparents above the age of 65 years to the application. Unmarried siblings can also be added to the application.
- Investment Options – applicants must either make a non – refundable contribution to the National Transformation Fund (donation) or invest in an approved real estate project.
- Visa-free travel – holders of Grenada passport can travel to more than 126 countries without a visa including, the UK, the countries of the Schengen area, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, China, etc. Citizens of Grenada can also reside in the US if they are running a substantial business there.