Greece Residency By Investment
Greece, Mediterranean heaven, is one of the most visited places on earth. Located in central Europe at cross roads of Europe, Africa and Asia, Greece offers immense opportunities for investors and a safe haven for families besides providing a high standard of living and great healthcare and education. Greece for many years has been ranked among the top tourist destinations in the world with millions of tourists visiting every year to witness a unique culture, cuisine, breath-taking mountains, golden beaches and architectural wonders. A full member of the European Union, Greece residents and citizens enjoy benefits across the 28-member countries. Being a part of the Schengen area as well, individuals holding a residence of Greece can travel freely among the 26-member countries.
The Government of Greece in 2013 introduced the Greek Golden Visa for investors willing to invest in real estate in Greece. Due to comparatively low investment very fast processing time, the Greek Golden Visa remains one of the most popular residences by investment programs in the world with thousands of individuals being issued the residence permit since the inception of the program. Successful applicants are issued a permanent residence, renewable after 5 years with no minimum stay requirement. Children up to 21 years of age and parents can be added to the application as well. Citizenship of Greece can be acquired after 7 years of permanent residence. Greek passport ranks among the top in the world with citizens being able to travel 163 countries without a visa including the US, the UK, the countries of the Schengen area, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong etc.
- One of the most cost-effective and fast residence by investment programs in the world.
- Live in a peaceful country with one of the highest standards of living in the world.
- Have access to one of the world’s best health care services.
- Get the right to attend the country’s world-class schools, universities and colleges.
- Travel freely among the 28-member countries of the Schengen area.
- Applicants have to invest in real estate. The only condition to maintain the permanent residence is to hold the investment.
- Investment capital can come from any lawful activity, including business ownership, gifts or inheritance.
- Applicants must have required funds, be of outstanding character, hold no criminal record and be in excellent health.
- No stay requirement for PR renewal.
- Applicants can include children up to 21 years of age and parents to their application.