Saint Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment
Saint Kitts and Nevis, also known as the Federation of Saint Christopher and Nevis is a beautiful twin Island nation blessed with natural beauty, clear blue waters and white sandy beaches. Thanks to a great climate, tourists visit St. Kitts & Nevis in thousands and the tourism industry has been growing many folds over past years becoming a major contributor to the growing economy. The government has undertaken policies to promoted eco-tourism and hosts the annual St. Kitts music festival that attracts many artists from around the world. The country is well connected by direct flights from Europe and the US.
Saint Kitts & Nevis is a member of all major international organisations including the United Nations, the British Commonwealth, CARICOM, the Organisation of American States, OECS and many others.
The Government of Saint Kitts and Nevis introduced the citizenship by investment program in 1984 and is the oldest prevailing economic citizenship program in the world. Citizens enjoy a visa-free travel to well over 130 countries worldwide including the U.K., the countries of the Schengen area, Singapore, Hong Kong, Russia etc.
With no foreign income, wealth, gift, inheritance, or capital gains tax, Saint Kitts & Nevis citizenship offers a great benefit to its passport holders for tax planning.
- Application process – the application process is fast and generally completed in 3-4 months. Applicants can also choose the 60 days accelerated process and get their applications processed in 60 days by paying an extra fee.
- Travel requirement - applicants don’t have to travel to St. Kitts & Nevis for the application process.
- Qualifying criteria - no interview, education or managerial experience is required. Applicants must have required funds, be of outstanding character, hold no criminal record and be in excellent health.
- Dependants – applicants can add their spouse, dependent children up to 30 years of age, parents and grandparents above the age of 55 years to the application.
- Investment Options – applicants must either make a non – refundable contribution to the Sustainable Growth Fund (donation) or invest in an approved real estate project.
- Visa-free travel – holders of St. Kitts & Nevis passport can travel to more than 130 countries without a visa including, the UK, the countries of the Schengen area, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Russia, etc.