Saint Lucia Citizenship by Investment
The beautiful island of Saint Lucia abounds with lush natural scenery and offers a luxurious lifestyle amid a rustic and laid-back atmosphere and boasts some of the most spectacular scenery in the world. There is a plenty one can do at St. Lucia - enjoy secluded and unspoiled beaches, climb the world-renowned Piton Mountains and explore old plantations. Saint Lucia is a popular tourist destination and tourism is vital to its economy with thousands of tourists visiting St. Lucia for its natural beauty and tropical weather.
Saint Lucia is the newest member to the list of countries offering citizenship by investment and has crafted a program to match the ambitions of all prospective applicants. Individuals have a choice to obtain citizenship through donation, investment in real estate or purchase of Government bonds. Holders of St. Lucia passport can travel visa-free to more than 128 countries. This includes the UK, the countries of the Schengen area, Hong Kong, Singapore, etc.
Besides offering a great passport for visa-free travel, St. Lucia citizenship also helps investors and business in tax planning as citizens don’t pay any tax on foreign income, wealth, gift, inheritance, or capital gains.
- Application process – the application process is fast and generally completed in 3-4 months.
- Travel requirement - applicants don’t have to travel to St. Lucia for the application process.
- Qualifying criteria - no interview, education or managerial experience is required. Applicants must have required funds, be of outstanding character, hold no criminal record and be in excellent health.
- Dependants – applicants can add their spouse, dependent children up to 25 years of age, parents and grandparents above the age of 65 years to the application.
- Investment Options – applicants must either make a non – refundable contribution to the National Economic Fund (donation) or invest in an approved real estate project or purchase Government bonds.
- Visa-free travel – holders of St. Kitts & Nevis passport can travel to more than 130 countries without a visa including, the UK, the countries of the Schengen area, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia,