Spain Residency By Investment
A historic country that loves to live in present, Spain is a dream country for many to live in. With beautiful landscapes that stir the soul, historic and contemporary architecture second to none, a safe and peaceful environment and a robust economy, Spain offers the best of everything. Spain is ranked among the best in the world for quality of life, finance, ease of settling in and work-life balance and is an excellent choice for investors and businessmen looking for a second home in Europe. Spain, a developed economy ranks at 5th in the European Union and 4th in the Euro Zone and among the top in the world and is, therefore, a country of choice for many businessmen and investors.
Launched in 2013, the Spanish Visa program offers a residence in Spain for investors willing to invest in real estate or capital transfer in stocks, shares and companies in Spain. Investors can also choose to invest in Government bonds. Successful applicants are issued a residence permit renewable every 2 years with no residency requirement. Applicants can include children up to 18 years of age in the Golden Visa application. The residence permit can be converted to permanent residency after 5 years. Being a member of the Schengen area, the Spanish residence allows its holder to travel freely among the 26-member countries. Citizenship can be granted after 10 years of residence in Spain. Spanish passport offers visa-free travel to over 164 countries without a visa including the US, the UK, the countries of the Schengen area, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong etc.
- Live in a peaceful country with one of the highest standards of living in the world.
- Have access to one of the world’s best health care services.
- Get the right to attend the country’s world-class schools, universities and colleges
- Applicants can choose to invest in either real estate or government bonds or make a capital transfer in stocks, shares and companies in Spain.
- Travel freely among the 28-member countries of the Schengen area.
- Investment capital can come from any lawful activity, including business ownership, gifts or inheritance.
- Applicants must have required funds, be of outstanding character, hold no criminal record and be in excellent health.
- No stay requirement for residence renewal.
- Applicants can include children up to 18 years of age.