United Kingdom Residency By Investment
The highest standard of living in the world, a conducive environment for business success, a safe and peaceful place to live and a great place for higher education – the United Kingdom offers it all. UK remains one of the most sought-after destinations for business immigrants, with thousands of investors moving to the UK every year. Citizens and residents of the UK enjoy the world’s best health care and a superior standard of education through a huge network of state and private schools and more than 160 world class universities and institutions of higher learning. The Government provides investors and businessmen willing to make an investment in the UK, a residence visa which may lead to citizenship. Investors have a choice of investing in their own business or into the UK government bonds, share capital or loan capital in active and trading UK registered companies. Investors choosing the latter are also required to purchase assets or deposit the funds in a financial institution.
Successful applicants who meet the residency requirements can apply for citizenship of the UK after five years. The passport of United Kingdom ranks among the top in the world and the holders can travel to more than 160 countries without a visa including the US, the countries of the Schengen area, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong etc.
- Live in a country with one of the highest standards of living in the world.
- Have access to one of the world’s best public health care services.
- Get the right to attend the country’s world-class schools, universities and colleges
- Applicants can either invest in their own business or into the UK government bonds, share capital or loan capital in active and trading UK registered companies along with the purchase of assets or a deposit in a UK financial institution.
- Investment capital can come from any lawful activity, including business ownership, gifts or inheritance.
- Applicants must have required funds, be of outstanding character, hold no criminal record and be in excellent health.
- Applicants can include children up to 18 years of age to their application.